- This is a scientific calculator.
- It has a 16-digit, dual-line display.
- It uses R03 and AAA batteries.
- You can use it to convert between units such as centimetres to inches and vice versa.
- It offers a list-based data entry for statistics.
- It can be used for normal distribution calculations as well as calculating quartiles and medians.
Casio FX100AU PLUSII 2nd Ed. is the latest release premium Scientific calculator for the Australian Education system. Can perform over 300 functions. It has a large, clear, dual line display. Suitable for use by students from years 7 and up.
Rows Displayed: 2
Casio FX-100AU PLUS Scientific Calculator 2nd Edition
Login to view prices
|Dimensions||1.8 × 8.3 × 16.4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.