The Kensington A1020 Boom Arm is a flexible mounting solution for microphones, webcams, and lighting systems—the perfect accessory for keeping your video conferencing setup organized and professional. Accommodating a variety of desks, microphones, camera angles, and lighting needs, the A1020 supports a tidy and productive workspace. The cable management channel keeps cords organized, the 360° arm rotation provides flexibility for mounting and movement, and the C-clamp ensures a stable experience. The A1020 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- A flexible mounting solution for microphones, webcams, and lights so you can quickly position your accessories in the best location and at the best angles (accommodates 3/8”, 1/4” and 5/8” connections).
- Easily accommodates different video conferencing and desk setup needs with extensive horizontal (32.5”) and vertical extensions (37.36”).
- Rotate the camera, microphone or lighting out of your way when not in use and quickly swing it back into place when needed—without having to reconnect any components.
- The wide and durable clamp easily attaches to desks up to 2.36” thick to ensure a stable experience for any connected accessories—and the top mount boom arm provides unobstructed movement.
- Keeps unsightly cords organized and out of your workspace—allowing for a clean and tidy setup.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the A1020 with a 2-year warranty.